MY LAST HOLIDAY!
Write a short paragraph about
what you did on your last holiday. Try to include the following things: where you went, who was with you, what you ate and
drank, what you did or didn’t do, etc. (50 - 60 words) handed it before Friday 22nd.

On my last holiday I didn't go anywhere. I stayed in Carrillo because I didn't have money! T.T I spent all my days with my boyfriend and family. I always slept late and I sometimes woke up at 9 or 10. After I cleaned my room and had cereal for breakfast; in the afternoons, I also listened to music and watched movies :p. I didn't work at all, well, a little bit because I did the laundry and helped my mom.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarOn my last holiday I went to many places, my father has a music group and we traveled to Dzula, Polyuc, Filomeno and Yodzonot, in my town my family organized a party in honor of the three wise men, after that day I went to Felipe Carrillo Puerto for to visit my friend, and then I traveled to Bacalar to visit other friend, in this place we watched Netflix and we went to the lagoon in the afternoon, in the same I returned to Carrillo, and those things are the activities that I did in this holiday.
ResponderEliminarOn my last holiday I didn't go anywhere. I stayed in my house because I didn't have money And my parents had work. I spent all my days with my friends and family. I always slept very late because i was watching movies and sometimes woke up at 10 or 11. After, i went for cereal to breakfast; in the afternoons, I leave with my friends to play soccer. In the night i had dinner and then watched movies.
ResponderEliminarOn my last holiday I went to Cancun, I visited my sister. Also I went to Playa del Carmen, I worked with my brother in Bahia Principe, I worked of electrician, I worked of 7:00 A.m to 5:00 P.M. in the night my brother and I went out to buy dinner after I slept, on Saturday I went out of my work at 1:00 P.M. I travelled to my town with my brother, on Sunday I went out with my friend to play soccer in the park and wached horror movies.
ResponderEliminarmy last vacation I spent in Playa del Carmen working at the hotel in Bahia Principe Resorts and my cousin "Erick Balam", when we finished the job we went to the movie theater in Playa del Carmen square, the only thing that could not be done is to go to the beach, which to date we are sorry.
ResponderEliminarIn my last vacation I visited a park with my friends, we rode motorcycles and we were devirting, but it was solved. My family was worried about the situation. We toured the park and visited the beach the following week. We ate fish and food from the region on several occasions.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarIn my last vacation I went to the city of Ticul in the state of Yucatan to visit my grandmother. I saw the films that premiered at the end of the year, and to visit the museum of the Mayan world and the palace of music, since it had not gone before.
ResponderEliminarI travel to Progreso with my mother, father and brother for my parents' anniversary.
We stayed until January with my grandmother where we spent all the December vacations, until we had to go back to my cheek because my dad had a job on January 6th at his school.
In my last vacations I went to the city of Merida , in Merida I attend to concert from rels b and I saw the films that premiered the Grinch , Aquaman and Perfectos Desconocidos, I didn't exercise and the remainder the vacations in the beach and watch netflix in the TV.
ResponderEliminarOn my last holiday I didn't go anywhere. I worked in a coffee shop because I needed money. I played my mobile phone or my laptop. I always slept late and ate coffee. After I cleaned my room and had eggs for breakfast; in the afternoons, I also went to lagoon with my cousins. I watched movies and listened music.
ResponderEliminarOn my last holiday I went to many places, i went to Mérida to visit my sister with my family, ate pizza, roasted chicken, drank soda :v. We went to Chetumal, playa del Carmen, Tulum, i went tu Bacalar with my family and my sister's boyfriend. When i was un my house I played xbox with my brother. I also watched videos on YouTube.
ResponderEliminar