My Childhood
Write a short paragraph about your childhood! Include the following information: how old you were, school you studied, your best friends and how they were, your favorite toys and pets, and a short routine. (50 - 60 words) (handed in before Friday)

When I was 8 years old, I studied in the Benito Juarez. My best friends were Carlos and Sam; Carlos was chubby and kind and Sam was thin and talkative. My favorite pets were rabbits, cats and dogs. When I was 9 years old, I had a cat called Missha. I also had a dog and a parrot. My dog was Colin and my parrot was Curry. I loved them so much. Every day I woke up at 6, and I went to school. I didn't like doing my homework because I was lazy! I miss those old days!
ResponderEliminarWhen i was 7 years old, i studied in the elementary school Benito Juarez. My best friends were Marcos and Erick, Marcos was thin, taller than me with very nice green eyes, Erick was chubby and very quiet.
ResponderEliminarWhen I was 10 year old, i had a ferret called Sparky, i also had a hamster called Paco.
I did not like going to school because I had to get up very early and I hated doing math homework.
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
EliminarReally? I also hated getting up early!! But I love doing math homework.
EliminarWhen I was 9 years old, I studied in the elementary school Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez, my best friend at that time was Addy, she was thin, funny, friendly and she was very lovely. My favorite pets were dogs an cats, whan I was 13 years old I had a dog called Yashiro, he look like a tedy because he was fluffy, but he died when I was 14 years old.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
EliminarI'm sorry to hear about your dog, he must have been the best and so cute!
EliminarWhen I 10 years old. i studied in the elementary school Manuel Rodriguez Arcos.
ResponderEliminarMy best friend was Jaime, Jaime was little high mas that I, it has the black hair
and was thin. We played more video games and soccer every afternoon. I didn`t have
a pets.
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
EliminarBy the way, tell me who you are for your grade!!!
EliminarI bet that Jaime was cool and a great friend for you. I'm so glad to read that!
EliminarWhen I was 8 years old, I studied in the Isla Holbox. My best friends were Dennis y Blanca; Dennis was chubby and short and Blanca was thin and funny.
ResponderEliminarMy favorite pets were tortoise, cats and dogs. I had a cat called perry. I had a tortoise called lleni. My dogs was becky. I loved animals. Every day I woke up at 6, watched tv, and I went to school. I liked doing my homework.
Thank you for sharing!
EliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarWhen I was 9 Years old, i studied in Elementary School Manuel Antonio Ay. My best friens were Genry and Marco, Genry was slim And short, Marco was Chubby And funny.
ResponderEliminarMy favorite pets were the dogs. I had 2 dogs, His names were Dobby And Paco. They were very funny.
Every day i woke up at 6:30 A.m because my School was very close to my house, in the afternoons i watched TV and then i did my Homework.
When I was 8 years old, I studied in Elementary School Jesus Garcia. My best friends were Jair and Enrique, Jair was slim and tall, he is intelligent and friendly, Enrique was slim and short, he is a athlete person. My favorite teacher was Jaime because he explained very well his class. My Subject favorite was mathematics and it is my favorite subject now. My favorite pets were dogs. I had 2 dogs, his called Boby and Kevin. Every day I woke up at 7:00 A.m. because I studied in the afternoon shift, I made my homework in the library.
ResponderEliminarWhen I was 14 years old I studied at the high school "Leona Vicario" and my two best friends are until now "Daniel Hazael Chuc Aguilar" and "Gabriel Abimael Briceño Ku" who are good people and always there when they are needed, my favorite animals it's the dogs, no matter what the race, and my favorite toys at that time were soccer balls
ResponderEliminarWhen I was 6 years old, I studied in Elementary School Benito Juarez. My favorite pet was a dog, his name was master. Every day I woke up at 6:00 A.m.My best friends were lalo and Cristian, My favorite class was quimica because it was funny.for the afternoom every day i practiced drums instrument and guitar instrument, i swimied in the lagoon of the town presumida the weekends.
ResponderEliminarWen I was 10 years old, I studied in the Moises Saenz . one of My best friends were Cristian and Israel,Cristian was too slim and Israel was chubby but do sport. My favorite pets were dogs and parrots. When I was 14 year old , my parrot Arnolt die.Every day I woke up at 6, and I went to school , in the afternoon I was going play football with my friends . They were the best years of my life.
ResponderEliminarWhen I 10 years old. i studied in the elementary school Manuel Rodriguez Arcos.
ResponderEliminarMy best friend was Jaime, Jaime was little high mas that I, it has the black hair
and was thin. We played more video games and soccer every afternoon. I didn`t have
a pets.
I remember that when i was 9 years old, i studied un the Moisés Sáenz, my best friend was Manuel. He was small and chubby. My favorite pets were cats, dogs, parrots and rabbits. When i was 10 years old, i had a dog called Lucas and had a cat called Simba, I loved them so much, but more to my cat. Every day I woke up at 6, and I went to school, I was always late.
ResponderEliminar